Join Ian Robinson for an in-depth discussion in this video Using adjustment layers to stylize multiple video clips, part of Artistic Video with Photoshop.
Now, if you're joining me from the previous video, I just want to let you know…that I have gone ahead and made adjustments to some of the subsequent clips …just to kind of get things to match a little bit more.…Now, in this video we're going to cover how to make adjustments to all of …theclips overall as a whole.…And in order to do that, I want to collapse my video groups here …on the right-hand side.…Now, just because I haven't been naming things up to this point, let's rename…Video Group 2, Stills_Animated and Video Group 1, Base_Video.…
So that way I just know this is the Base Video layer and this have the animated stills.…Okay.…Now, make sure to select the Stills Animated group.…Now, when we add a new Adjustment layer such as this Color Lookup adjustment,…notice this adjustment has been applied above the Stills Animated group and Base Video layer.…And if we look here in the Timeline, if I scroll up and down with my mouse wheel, …you'll see that this adjustment is going to be applied to all of the layers below.…
With this course, existing Photoshop enthusiasts can expand their skills to learn a new discipline while staying in the application they already know and love. Video editors will see how to fix footage issues like lens distortion and chromatic aberration and how to create unique effects with Photoshop filters, brushes, and effects.
- Optimizing Photoshop for video
- Browsing and importing video clips
- Understanding video groups
- Trimming and sliding video
- Applying video transitions
- Using video shortcut keys
- Fixing lens distortion and chromatic aberration
- Creating and animating masks
- Rotoscoping with vector masks
- Stylizing video with filters
- Applying specific color correction with 3D LUTs
- Adding and adjusting keyframes in the timeline
- Creating animated brush strokes
- Animating type
- Exporting video files
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Video Editing in Photoshop
3. Correcting and Stylizing Video
Applying styles in practice8m 40s
4. Animating Graphic Elements
5. Creating Masks and Final Composites
6. Finishing, Exporting, and Archiving
What's next?1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.