Join Neil Rhodes for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Exercise Files, part of Photo Restoration Techniques: Recreating Missing Pieces.
- View Offline
- If you have access to the Exercise Files used throughout this course, you can download the files from the Exercise Files tab on the main page of this course. Open the images, and then follow along with the same project that I'm working on. If you don't have access to the Exercise Files, you can follow along using your own files. Okay, let's get started.
- Evaluating and planning the restoration
- Straightening and cropping
- Using the content-aware tools to replace missing details
- Rebuilding arms, faces, and hands
- Using Puppet Warp to recreate photo elements