Join Daniel Lieske for an in-depth discussion in this video Transfer, part of Drawing and Painting in Photoshop - The Great Training.
- A very important brush option is the Transfer option.…Transfer means the way the colors transfer to the canvas.…If I'm using no jitter here,…I just transfer the color…in an opaque manner to the canvas…without any variation,…but if I introduce an Opacity Jitter,…we will see that our stroke receives subtle…variations in opacity,…and if we increase the Spacing a bit,…we will be able to see it even more clearly.…
So we have a variation of opacity in the…individual brush tips of our stroke.…I will just choose another color…to illustrate this point.…And the same goes for the Flow Jitter.…The effect is nearly the same.…It normally is a little bit more subtle,…but it's the same idea.…Now, to show you the real potential of this feature,…I have to introduce these little pull-down menus here.…
They are turned off by default, but, we can have a look…into them and we find the point Pen Pressure in there.…Now, I have already told you that I'm not using a mouse,…but a graphic tablet,…and the pen of the graphic tablet is pressure sensitive.…
- Setting up your digital canvas
- Controlling the screen
- Choosing color
- Working with brushes, textures, and the Paint Bucket and Gradient tools
- Making selections
- Working in Quick Mask mode
- Stroking and filling paths
- Manipulating color
- Organizing the canvas with layers
- Digital drawing and painting projects
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)with Julieanne Kost12h 27m Beginner
Creating a Digital Painting with Photoshop CS5with Daniel Lieske2h 17m Intermediate
1. Setting the Digital Canvas
2. Control of the Digital Screen
3. Tools for Choosing Color
4. Tools for the Application of Color
5. Supporting Tools
6. Manipulating Color
7. Organizing the Digital Canvas
8. Digital Drawing
9. Colored, Digital Drawing
10. Digital Painting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.