Join Kevin Stohlmeyer for an in-depth discussion in this video Touch Ring, part of Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshop.
- The next item we will look at is the touch ring.…The touch ring is located in the center of your express keys…on the side of your Wacom tablet.…Simply click the function icon in the toolbar…and click the touch ring tab down below…to access your options.…Here we can see the default settings for the touch ring.…You can change the different quadrant settings…using the toggle button in the center of the touch ring.…While these default settings look like they're set up for…Adobe Photoshop, these options can also be utilized…by any application with similar options.…
For instance, Cycle Layers allows me to use a clockwise…or counterclockwise motion to cycle up and down…through my different layers.…And brush size allows me to use the same motion…to increase or decrease my brush size.…To customize, simply click on the dropdown menu…to choose the different options.…Here we can see scroll, zoom, and rotate.…Each one of these utilizes the clockwise…and counterclockwise motion…to scroll up and down through your page,…zoom in or out through your image,…
- Changing the pen nib
- Customizing the ExpressKeys, touch options, and more
- Understanding opacity vs. flow
- Using the brush tools and Mixer Brush
- Working with erodible brushes
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on in April 2016. What changed?
A: We updated one video, "Radial Menu," to reflect changes to the Wacom software.