This video provides an overview of options available under the Tools > Photoshop menu in Adobe Bridge.
- [Instructor] Bridge hosts a number of really useful Photoshop functions, under the tools menu. Tools, Photoshop, Batch, Contact Sheet II, Image Processor, et cetera. In Photoshop itself, these can be found under the Automate menu. Here we have Batch, Lens Correction, Merge to HDR Pro, Photomerge, and then, under scripts, we have Image Processor, and Load Files Into Stack, which, in Bridge, is actually called Load Files Into Photoshop Layers.
Now, the advantage of accessing these tools in Bridge is that you can apply them to a specific selection, if you access them in Photoshop, that function is applied to a whole folder, but I could just make a non-contiguous selection for example, and then come and apply the tools, just to those selected images. So, in the next few movies, I'm going to be exploring the options on the Tools menu.
- Viewing metadata
- Stacking images
- Rating images
- Filtering and finding images
- Creating collections and Smart Collections
- Creating panoramas and HDR images
- Creating slideshows and contact sheets
- Batch renaming files
- Editing Camera Raw images via Bridge
- Using Develop presets