In this video, Mike Rankin offers ideas, advice, and test-taking strategies for maximizing your score on the ACA exam. He begins with general tips that put you in a position to succeed before you start the exam. Then, he talks about the ideal approach to answering questions that will help you use your time efficiently and choose correct answers.
- [Instructor] In this movie, … I'll cover some ideas, advice, and test taking strategies … for maximizing your score on the ACA exam. … First, let's consider some general things … that can help get you in the right frame of mind … before the test starts and put you in a position to succeed. … If possible, clear some time in your schedule … before and after the test. … You can use the time before to do some last-minute review, … and you can also avoid rushing into the testing room, … which can make you feel stressed. … Likewise, to minimize stress, … try not to schedule the exam anywhere near major events … or deadlines for work or school. … On test day, dress comfortably. … It might be a good idea to dress in layers so you can adjust … if it's too hot or too cold in the testing room. … Also, if you can, pick a time slot … that fits your personality. … If you're a morning person, take the test early, … when you feel rested and alert, … or if you hate mornings, take the test later in the day. …
- Benefits of ACA certification
- Creating a study plan
- Planning a project
- Identifying design elements such as typography
- Using layers and masks
- Using brushes, shapes, and patterns
- Drawing and painting
- Transforming graphical elements
- Preparing images for print and web
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC 2019 New Featureswith Deke McClelland1h 48m Intermediate
1. Become an Adobe Certified Associate
2. Create a Personal Study Plan
3. Exam Objectives: Working in the Design Industry
4. Exam Objectives: Project Setup and Interface
5. Exam Objectives: Organizing Documents
6. Exam Objectives: Creating and Modifying Visual Elements
7. Exam Objectives: Publishing Digital Media
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.