Join Ian Robinson for an in-depth discussion in this video Stylizing vector graphics for animation, part of Artistic Video with Photoshop.
Now once you start adding text into your projects, undoubtedly you'll want …to follow that up by adding some graphics underneath.…Now we created some text in the last video that kind of just moved from one side…of the screen to the other and it's fine but this text is huge and I'd still…like to separate it from the background a little bit.…So, rather than trying to do something else with the text directly, I'm going …to introduce a vector graphic element underneath of it to kind of add some pop.…
One of the things that I have active right now is this title safe overlay layer.…And I don't need to worry about that right now because I'm just adding …some graphics and no more text.…So, let's turn that off and I want to add a vector element.…Now before I do that, I want to move my Playhead to the start of my text layer.…So, I'm going to scroll down here until I get to my text layer and make sure…it's selected and then I'll press the Up arrow just to move my Playhead up …to the beginning of that layer.…
With this course, existing Photoshop enthusiasts can expand their skills to learn a new discipline while staying in the application they already know and love. Video editors will see how to fix footage issues like lens distortion and chromatic aberration and how to create unique effects with Photoshop filters, brushes, and effects.
- Optimizing Photoshop for video
- Browsing and importing video clips
- Understanding video groups
- Trimming and sliding video
- Applying video transitions
- Using video shortcut keys
- Fixing lens distortion and chromatic aberration
- Creating and animating masks
- Rotoscoping with vector masks
- Stylizing video with filters
- Applying specific color correction with 3D LUTs
- Adding and adjusting keyframes in the timeline
- Creating animated brush strokes
- Animating type
- Exporting video files
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Video Editing in Photoshop
3. Correcting and Stylizing Video
Applying styles in practice8m 40s
4. Animating Graphic Elements
5. Creating Masks and Final Composites
6. Finishing, Exporting, and Archiving
What's next?1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.