Learn how Chris Mattia completes the basic challenge beginning with the provided Photoshop document. Learn how he creates a custom export of each layer and then resizes all of the images with a single click.
- [Instructor] To complete this challenge…I started with the challenge Photoshop file…and did a quick check to see what the current…pixel dimensions were by going up…to the image menu and selecting Image Size.…Io see that this file is already set to 1280 by 720,…which is exactly the size that we need…for PowerPoint slides,…so I clicked Cancel and then went up…to the file menu and down to Export…and selected Layers to Files.…Now for the destination I click the Browse button,…navigated up to my desktop…and then created a new folder…and named it 720p PowerPoint.…
I clicked Create and then open that file.…For the file name prefix I left that set to challenge.…Next, I looked over at my layers panel,…and since this was a frame by frame animation file,…only the currently selected frames layers…visibility is turned on,…so to make sure that I got all of the layers,…I uncheck the box for visible layers only,…then I selected the dropdown for file type…and set this to JPEG.…For the JPEG options,…I just change the quality all the way up to its maximum…
- Mastering the Photoshop user interface
- Making selective adjustments
- Using actions for repetitive tasks
- Fixing common image problems
- Repairing an image with masks
- Preparing images for use on the web
- Creating 360 VR panoramas
- Making an animated GIF
Skill Level Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Photoshop
2. Image Basics for Teaching and Learning
3. Fixing Common Image Problems
4. Preparing Images for Presentations
5. Creating Web Graphics
6. Videos, Animations, and 360 Media
7. Exporting Images
Next steps1m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.