Learn how Chris Mattia extracted a perfect 360 panoramic image from a 360 video clip shot on a Ricoh Theta V. Then, learn how to use the Spot Healing Brush to remove an object from a 360 VR image.
- [Instructor] Now, for this challenge…I started with the same technique…that we used when making our animated gif.…I went up to the File menu,…down to Import and selected Video Frames From Layers.…Than I selected the challenge.mp4 file…which I had moved out to my desktop…and clicked Open.…Now in the Import Video To Layers window,…since we only have two seconds of video,…I left the range to import from beginning to end…and clicked OK.…Then in my timeline,…I clicked through the frames one by one…until I found one that I liked.…
This frame looks pretty good.…So, I selected the frame over in the Layers panel,…then held down the option or alt key on my keyboard…and dragged that layer onto the new layer icon.…That brought up the duplicate layer window.…I named this new layer Challenge.…Then for the destination document…I selected New…and gave this a name of Challenge as well.…Then clicked OK.…Now, that opened up my document.…Now, I didn't need my timeline palette anymore,…so I went up to the Window menu…and selected Timeline to close it.…
- Mastering the Photoshop user interface
- Making selective adjustments
- Using actions for repetitive tasks
- Fixing common image problems
- Repairing an image with masks
- Preparing images for use on the web
- Creating 360 VR panoramas
- Making an animated GIF
Skill Level Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Photoshop
2. Image Basics for Teaching and Learning
3. Fixing Common Image Problems
4. Preparing Images for Presentations
5. Creating Web Graphics
6. Videos, Animations, and 360 Media
7. Exporting Images
Next steps1m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.