Join Steve Caplin for an in-depth discussion in this video Smart Objects with Perspective Warp, part of Photoshop: Smart Objects.
- [Narrator] Here's the background to London Street,…and here's a car placed on that street.…It's in completely the wrong perspective…for the view of the street that we're looking at.…We need to adjust that.…The only other change I've made to this document…is to add a cut-out of the lamp post in front of the car…to put it more securely in place.…The way to make this car fit on this street…is to use the Perspective Warp Filter.…
As always, we're gonna get much better results,…and give ourselves more ability to edit…if we first turn this layer into a Smart Object.…Let's now go to Edit, and Perspective Warp.…To use this tool, we'll judge where the corner…of the car is, around here,…and let's drag out a mesh that covers the whole car.…
We can adjust these corners.…The aim is to get these lines…to follow the perspective of the car.…So as we drag this one straight up,…you can see that's now following more-or-less…along that stripe.…Let's bring the top one down.…And we'll adjust the bottom a little more.…And that's it.…
- Editing Smart Objects
- Working with multiple layers
- Replacing contents
- Using Smart Filters
- Nesting Smart Objects
- Creating flexible cover shots
- Working with Camera Raw
- Working with videos and Illustrator files
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost12h 27m Beginner
Photoshop for Designers: Shape Layerswith Nigel French2h 53m Intermediate
Photoshop for Designers: Type Effectswith Nigel French5h 28m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Smart Objects
2. Replacing Contents
3. Smart Filters
4. Multiple Smart Objects
5. Flexible Cover Shots
6. Complex Distortion
7. Working with Camera Raw
8. Smart Object Tips and Tricks
Next steps1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.