In this video , learn how to associate images together according to specified shared characteristics.
- [Instructor] In the previous movie…we talked about collections.…I'm now going to talk about smart collections.…And we create a smart collection on the collections panel.…It's the one with the gear icon.…And I need to specify what folder I want…the collection to search.…And I'm going to choose the parent folder,…exercise files, and I then determine…what I want to be the badge of membership.…I'm setting up here a filter, essentially.…
So I'm determining what is the definition of that filter.…And I'm gonna choose to make a smart collection…of all of the images that have the keyword…New York applied to them.…So I'll save that.…There is my smart collection.…I'll now go ahead and name it.…Currently it has just this one image in it.…This image already has the New York keyword applied to it.…I'm gonna come to this folder…where I have a couple of other images…that need keywording New York.…
I'll select both of them.…I'll come to the keywords panel.…I already have a New York keyword set up right there.…So I'll just check that to apply that…
- Viewing metadata
- Stacking images
- Rating images
- Filtering and finding images
- Creating collections and Smart Collections
- Creating panoramas and HDR images
- Creating slideshows and contact sheets
- Batch renaming files
- Editing Camera Raw images via Bridge
- Using Develop presets
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop for Designers: Textureswith Nigel French1h 47m Intermediate
1. The Bridge Interface
3. Bridge and Camera Raw
Using Develop presets3m 48s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.