Work with a coffee-grinder blade as a circular holder. Rotate per frame as you go and find either an obvious or an inconspicuous way of maintaining its position. Use these methods to create an animated gif along with additional tools shown in this video. Additionally, learn how to add music to the repeating gif if you like.
- So here's something completely different.…What I got for you in this video…is a fairly specific demonstration…of a different sort of project idea.…And my hope here is that you'll be interested in…A, doing something just like it,…or B, borrowing its general idea…and coming up with something totally original.…Now, instead of starting this demo at the beginning…as I've done everywhere else in this course,…I'm gonna start with its end product,…a 20-second stop-action video,…complete with a musical soundtrack.…
So here you go.…(mid-tempo music playing)…Alright, let me give you an outline…of how that video came together.…
It's pretty simple.…It's simple enough that, even if you're unfamiliar…with some of the software that I'm gonna mention,…just know that only basic features were used…to create this thing.…So the video itself was initially assembled in…and then exported from Keynote,…which is the Mac equivalent of PowerPoint.…And each image in the video, as you probably guessed,…it's a scanner image.…So after importing all my images into Keynote…
- Working with scanning equipment
- Scanning resolution and cropping
- Advanced digital treatments of scans
- Building a creature with a scanner
- Creating a collage with a scanner
- Scanning botanical specimens from your yard
- Creating a GIF using your scanner
- Processing film negatives with a scanner
- Professional uses for scanography
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Scanning Techniques for Photography Art and Designwith Taz Tally6h 53m Intermediate
Introduction to scanography1m 55s
1. Getting Started Scanning
2. Using Your Scanner to Create Art
3. Advanced Compositions with Scanning
4. Sharing Your Work
Where to go from here3m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.