Join Daniel Lieske for an in-depth discussion in this video Shape Dynamics, part of Drawing and Painting in Photoshop - The Great Training.
- Besides the general Brush Tip Shape options,…we have a lot more that we can adjust…and we want to have a look now…at the so-called Shape Dynamics.…If we click on Shape Dynamics,…these values here open up…and the first value that we can work with…is the Size Jitter.…So, what does it do?…We can increase the Size Jitter value…and in order to make the effect more visible…I will quickly return to the Brush Tip Shape…and adjust the Spacing so that we can see the…individual copies of the brush tip,…and you can now see that…if I adjust the Size Jitter, I get brush tips…of different sizes…in a random fashion,…along my brush stroke,…and the higher my Size Jitter value is,…the bigger is the difference between…the individual brush tips.…
I can set a Minimum Diameter…for my Size,…just to make sure that the brush tip size…doesn't get below a certain value,…but in general,…the Size Jitter is used…to create a sense of randomness…to my stroke,…and it becomes less apparent…if I lower the Spacing in the…Brush Tip Shape properties again,…
- Setting up your digital canvas
- Controlling the screen
- Choosing color
- Working with brushes, textures, and the Paint Bucket and Gradient tools
- Making selections
- Working in Quick Mask mode
- Stroking and filling paths
- Manipulating color
- Organizing the canvas with layers
- Digital drawing and painting projects
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost12h 27m Beginner
Creating a Digital Painting with Photoshop CS5with Daniel Lieske2h 17m Intermediate
1. Setting the Digital Canvas
2. Control of the Digital Screen
3. Tools for Choosing Color
4. Tools for the Application of Color
5. Supporting Tools
6. Manipulating Color
7. Organizing the Digital Canvas
8. Digital Drawing
9. Colored, Digital Drawing
10. Digital Painting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.