Join Daniel Lieske for an in-depth discussion in this video Set Liquid zooming and sliding, part of Drawing and Painting in Photoshop - The Great Training.
- Now I want to show you two more options…to adjust the feeling of your navigation.…If we go into the Preferences…and into the General Preferences,…we find two options that I have actually deactivated…but they are normally activated…when you have a fresh install of Photoshop.…It is Animated Zoom and Enable Flick Panning.…
I'm a little bit old school…so I have disabled these options.…But if you enable them…we will see that now zooming is animated.…And also, panning is more dynamic.…You can acutally flick the image…and it will scroll on in a dynamic fashion…and it really feels fluid…and if you like it you can use it to make your navigation…feel more fancy, I would say.…
As I mentioned, I'm a little bit old school.…I'm used to the old ways of Photoshop…and normally my first action…when I install a new version of Photoshop,…is to deactivate these two options.…And this comes down to personal preferences.…I like it a little bit less fancy in this case.…
- Setting up your digital canvas
- Controlling the screen
- Choosing color
- Working with brushes, textures, and the Paint Bucket and Gradient tools
- Making selections
- Working in Quick Mask mode
- Stroking and filling paths
- Manipulating color
- Organizing the canvas with layers
- Digital drawing and painting projects
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)with Julieanne Kost12h 27m Beginner
Creating a Digital Painting with Photoshop CS5with Daniel Lieske2h 17m Intermediate
1. Setting the Digital Canvas
2. Control of the Digital Screen
3. Tools for Choosing Color
4. Tools for the Application of Color
5. Supporting Tools
6. Manipulating Color
7. Organizing the Digital Canvas
8. Digital Drawing
9. Colored, Digital Drawing
10. Digital Painting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.