Join Chad Chelius for an in-depth discussion in this video Scrubby sliders, part of Time-Saving Tips Using Photoshop.
- [Instructor] Scrubby Sliders. … I don't know, it's just fun to say, right? … I'm not sure who came up with that name. … But all kidding aside, Scrubby Sliders are a great way … to dynamically adjust properties in Photoshop in an easy … and dynamic way. … Once you see them, … you'll find them everywhere within Photoshop. … Let me show you how they work. … So I have the flippy.psd file open, … and I'm just going to kind of go to my move tool here. … And you can see that … what I've done is I've created three adjustment layers … in this document within the layers panel. … And, essentially, you know, this is the original. … And then these adjustment layers are basically adjusting the … color of the flip flops. … Now, what I'm going to do is I'm going to click … on the red flips layer. … And so, here's where you're going to see the Scrubby Sliders. … If I come up here and hover over the word opacity, see … how we get, like, a finger with an arrow on either side? … What this is basically telling you is that …
- Customizing Photoshop
- Zooming and panning techniques
- Using Photoshop tool shortcuts
- Selecting, moving, showing, and merging layers
- Adjusting brush size
- Transforming selections
- Adding a color adjustment
- Changing type properties
- Working with Smart Objects
Skill Level Intermediate
Time-Saving Tips Using Illustratorwith Chad Chelius1h 45m Intermediate
Lightroom Classic CC: Working Fasterwith Chris Orwig1h 25m Intermediate
Mastering Selections in Photoshop CCwith Tim Grey3h 13m Beginner
1. Performance and Interface Tips
3. Selections and Masking
4. Working with Type
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.