Join Julieanne Kost to discover how to quickly save raw and JPEG files using Adobe Camera Raw to convert files with control over image size, bit depth, color space, file format, sharpening, and more.
- [Instructor] There's another way to quickly save…a number of different images using the camera raw dialogue.…Not only do you have access to additional options…such as file renaming and sharpening,…this method can be easier when you're actively editing…a series of images in camera raw.…Now if I was only working with raw files,…I could use the file menu and choose open in Photoshop.…But it's a lot easier for me…to select my files using Bridge.…In addition, by using Bridge,…I can select all three of these images,…one as a tiff, one as a raw file and one as a jpg file.…
And by clicking on the open in camera raw icon,…I can tell Bridge to open all three…of these different files types into camera raw.…In order to process all the files,…I'll select them in the film strip,…by holding down the shift key and selecting the last image,…or I can use the fly out here and choose select all.…Now the work flow settings are used when you open images…into Photoshop from camera raw.…I just want to save out these files as jpgs,…
- Quickly saving images as different file types
- Creating single and multi-step actions
- Saving and loading actions
- Inserting stops, menu items, and conditionals
- Tips for working with layers
- Using the Batch command
- Creating droplets
- Automatically creating graphics from layers using generators
- Working with variables and scripts
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Quickly Saving Images as Different File Types
2. Action Essentials
3. Tips and Tricks for Recording Actions
4. Using the Batch Command
5. Droplets, Variables, and Scripts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.