Join Daniel Lieske for an in-depth discussion in this video Rotate View tool, part of Drawing and Painting in Photoshop - The Great Training.
- Another very handy navigation option,…we can find in the Toolbar here…as a variation of the Hand tool…if we click and hold the Hand icon.…We can choose the Rotate View tool.…And with the Rotate View tool…we can grab our digital canvas…and rotate it to any angle…that suits our needs.…Especially if you are trying to do straight lines…in a very specific direction,…it will come in very handy…to be able to rotate the canvas.…
And in combination with zooming in…and zooming out,…this is a perfect way to…navigate your canvas.…And if you want to reset the canvas rotation…to its initial position,…you can do this with a button in the Option bar…which says Reset View.…This will reset your canvas…to its initial orientation.…
- Setting up your digital canvas
- Controlling the screen
- Choosing color
- Working with brushes, textures, and the Paint Bucket and Gradient tools
- Making selections
- Working in Quick Mask mode
- Stroking and filling paths
- Manipulating color
- Organizing the canvas with layers
- Digital drawing and painting projects
Skill Level Beginner
1. Setting the Digital Canvas
2. Control of the Digital Screen
3. Tools for Choosing Color
4. Tools for the Application of Color
5. Supporting Tools
6. Manipulating Color
7. Organizing the Digital Canvas
8. Digital Drawing
9. Colored, Digital Drawing
10. Digital Painting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.