Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,800 courses, including more Photography and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Cleaning up images and removing distractions
- Softening skin and reducing freckles
- Enhancing eyes
- Adding blur to the background
- Using Liquify to change the wedding dress
- Adjusting light and color with Curves and masking
- Painting in light with the Camera Raw adjustment brush
- Whitening teeth
- Cropping to improve compositions
- Converting to black and white
Skill Level Intermediate
- Welcome, my name is Chris Orwig. In this course, we'll focus in on Bridal Portraiture Retouching. You know this course is a direct follow-up to one of my other courses, Wedding Photography for Everyone: Bridal Portraiture. In that course, we went out on location and did a live bridal photo shoot, and here, in this course, we'll be working on some of the photographs that were captured during that shoot. We'll be covering a range of topics, let me highlight a few. We'll talk about how we can use Photoshop in order to enhance and correct color.
We'll explore how we can remove blemishes, or how we can use some tools which allow us to enhance light and color. We'll look at how we can improve eyes and teeth. We'll also take some time to talk about how we can craft a sepia-toned black and white photograph. Now, we'll be covering all of these topics and more. So, without further delay, let's begin.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.