Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Resources and inspiration, part of Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Techniques.
Welcome. I wanted to highlight a resource site that I put together, it's www.chrisorwig.com/retouching. Check it out. There are a handful of good resources on this site. The first one that I want to highlight is the section called Retouching Books. There is some great retouching books here. The second and last one that I want to highlight is Retouching Links. There are a wide range of retouching links here. Go to the section of the site for inspiration. Alright, well I hope that this small resource site provides you with some valuable resources that help you become even better at retouching in Photoshop.
- Removing distracting background elements
- Cleaning up small skin blemishes
- Reducing and removing wrinkles
- Softening and smoothing skin
- Adding and enhancing makeup
- Enhancing and enlivening eyes
- Brightening and whitening teeth
- Improving contrast and contour
- Adding body shape and dimension
- Cropping and composing a wedding portrait
- Improving portrait lighting
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Essentialswith Chris Orwig10h 18m Intermediate
Beyond Skin: Going Deeper with Photoshop CS3with Lee Varis3h 56m Intermediate
1. Creative Portrait Retouch
2. Headshot Portrait Retouch
3. Three-Quarter Portrait Retouch
4. Full Body Portrait Retouch
5. Wedding Retouch: The Bride
6. Wedding Retouch: The Cover Shot
7. Reversing the Aging Process
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.