Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Removing neck wrinkles, part of Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Techniques.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
We are going to continue work on this image and in this movie we are going to work on the wrinkles here on the neck.…Let's go and zoom in.…One of the nice things about working on a file like this that is a file that's been sized…down for the web is it makes retouching even a little bit more difficult…because we don't have as much information to start with.…So it's kind of a good challenge.…Alright well let's create a new layer.…We will go ahead and click on the new layer icon and name the layer Neck.…Next, we are going to choose the Clone Stamp tool by pressing the S key.…Zoom in even further.…
Now we are going to change the blend mode of this Clone Stamp tool a really unique way.…I love this shortcut, check it out, on a Mac Shift Option G for lighten, on a PC Shift Alt G. Now why G?…Well it's G because that's the third letter enlightened and it's kind of interesting Shift Option F…or Shift Alt F third letter there, Soft Light.…On the other hand Shift Option M is multiply so it doesn't totally work yet almost all of the letters…
- Removing distracting background elements
- Cleaning up small skin blemishes
- Reducing and removing wrinkles
- Softening and smoothing skin
- Adding and enhancing makeup
- Enhancing and enlivening eyes
- Brightening and whitening teeth
- Improving contrast and contour
- Adding body shape and dimension
- Cropping and composing a wedding portrait
- Improving portrait lighting
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Essentialswith Chris Orwig10h 18m Intermediate
Beyond Skin: Going Deeper with Photoshop CS3with Lee Varis3h 56m Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Creative Photographic Techniqueswith Chris Orwig10h 58m Intermediate
1. Creative Portrait Retouch
2. Headshot Portrait Retouch
3. Three-Quarter Portrait Retouch
4. Full Body Portrait Retouch
5. Wedding Retouch: The Bride
6. Wedding Retouch: The Cover Shot
7. Reversing the Aging Process
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.