Join Ian Robinson for an in-depth discussion in this video Relinking missing media, part of Artistic Video with Photoshop.
Now when working with video inside of Photoshop documents, it's important…to understand that the Photoshop document is saved separately …from the external video file.…And on occasion when you open the Photoshop document, Photoshop will lose …its link to that external video file.…To show you what I'm talking about, let's look at our Exercise Files folder.…Here you notice I have an Assets folder.…If I open that, I have a Video Sources folder and I also have …this Prerendered Videos folder.…I know I have project files that reference these video files.…
So I'm going to go to the Chapter Four folder and open the …Animate Text Photoshop document.…When this opens, notice I got this message that pops up about missing media.…Now before I click Choose and point Photoshop in the right direction, I want you…to pay attention to this line right here.…This is giving me the file path that Photoshop was going down to try and find the file.…So it was looking on my desktop in my Exercise Files in the Prerendered Videos folder.…
With this course, existing Photoshop enthusiasts can expand their skills to learn a new discipline while staying in the application they already know and love. Video editors will see how to fix footage issues like lens distortion and chromatic aberration and how to create unique effects with Photoshop filters, brushes, and effects.
- Optimizing Photoshop for video
- Browsing and importing video clips
- Understanding video groups
- Trimming and sliding video
- Applying video transitions
- Using video shortcut keys
- Fixing lens distortion and chromatic aberration
- Creating and animating masks
- Rotoscoping with vector masks
- Stylizing video with filters
- Applying specific color correction with 3D LUTs
- Adding and adjusting keyframes in the timeline
- Creating animated brush strokes
- Animating type
- Exporting video files
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS6 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost10h 30m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Video Editing in Photoshop
3. Correcting and Stylizing Video
Applying styles in practice8m 40s
4. Animating Graphic Elements
5. Creating Masks and Final Composites
6. Finishing, Exporting, and Archiving
What's next?1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.