Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Reducing wrinkles, part of Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Techniques.
Welcome back.…We're now ready work on the wrinkles on the shirt.…So go ahead and zoom in on the image and create a new layer,…so we'll click on the New Layer icon and we'll name this one wrinkle.…Next, we'll press J on the keyboard to select the Healing Brush and we're going to slowly work out some of these wrinkles.…And as we work out these wrinkles, we want to keep in mind that,…there is a highlight side of the wrinkle as well as a shadow side.…I'm just going to go through the image here, work on some of the other portions of it,…before and after, slowly point this wrinkle out.…
When we get to the edge over here, we'll have to do some other trick work.…So we'll just leave that edge there as it's.…Again, you can see that we can begin to remove these wrinkles this way, again, before and after.…Great, that is looking decent.…A little bit bigger brush brings some more the same type of structure of the shirt on to that area.…Add a little bit of blend in there, OK.…I think that wrinkle is looking OK.…It's not perfect yet, for the sake of demo, it's looking pretty good.…
- Removing distracting background elements
- Cleaning up small skin blemishes
- Reducing and removing wrinkles
- Softening and smoothing skin
- Adding and enhancing makeup
- Enhancing and enlivening eyes
- Brightening and whitening teeth
- Improving contrast and contour
- Adding body shape and dimension
- Cropping and composing a wedding portrait
- Improving portrait lighting
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Essentialswith Chris Orwig10h 18m Intermediate
Beyond Skin: Going Deeper with Photoshop CS3with Lee Varis3h 56m Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Creative Photographic Techniqueswith Chris Orwig10h 58m Intermediate
1. Creative Portrait Retouch
2. Headshot Portrait Retouch
3. Three-Quarter Portrait Retouch
4. Full Body Portrait Retouch
5. Wedding Retouch: The Bride
6. Wedding Retouch: The Cover Shot
7. Reversing the Aging Process
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.