Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Reducing wrinkles, part of Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Techniques.
Alright, welcome.…In this movie, we are going to work on some wrinkles or some lines from a brush strap right there.…So let's zoom in on the image a little bit and let's remove those.…We are going to create a new layer, Shift Option Command E, merge everything to a top layer on a Mac,…Shift Alt Ctrl E on a PC and let's name this layer wrinkles.…Next, we are going to select the patch tool.…Make sure you have Source selected.…I am going to zoom in here on these wrinkles and what we are going to do is remove these wrinkles a couple at a time.…
So go ahead and move this over and that's nice and I brought over a freckle, don't want that so I am going to remove that one.…I am going to make another little selection here.…Now after we do the patch tool, what we are going to need to do is clean this up a little bit…at least I think we will need to clean it up.…Let's see how it turns out.…So we will go ahead and make some selections here.…You can have a little bit of white in that one, it went fine, little dark area up there I want to remove,…
- Removing distracting background elements
- Cleaning up small skin blemishes
- Reducing and removing wrinkles
- Softening and smoothing skin
- Adding and enhancing makeup
- Enhancing and enlivening eyes
- Brightening and whitening teeth
- Improving contrast and contour
- Adding body shape and dimension
- Cropping and composing a wedding portrait
- Improving portrait lighting
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Essentialswith Chris Orwig10h 18m Intermediate
Beyond Skin: Going Deeper with Photoshop CS3with Lee Varis3h 56m Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Creative Photographic Techniqueswith Chris Orwig10h 58m Intermediate
1. Creative Portrait Retouch
2. Headshot Portrait Retouch
3. Three-Quarter Portrait Retouch
4. Full Body Portrait Retouch
5. Wedding Retouch: The Bride
6. Wedding Retouch: The Cover Shot
7. Reversing the Aging Process
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.