Join Erika Thornes for an in-depth discussion in this video Recap, part of Kids Photography: Retouching with Lightroom Classic CC and Photoshop.
- [Instructor] It was really fun…playing in Photoshop and Lightroom with you today.…While we can scrub our kids super clean,…sometimes we just need to digitally dust them off a bit.…If this course inspired you to dive deeper into retouching,…there are several in depth course here…on topics such as hair and skin…that go into much greater detail.…I'd check out the courses by Tim Sexton,…as he gives a really in depth view of what we can do.…And, if you are interested in how to…take great photos of kids, check out my course…on kids photography right here.…Thanks again for watching.…
Until next time.…
In this course, photographer Erika Thornes shows how to review a kid photo shoot to find the best shot of the bunch. Then, she dives into Lightroom Classic CC and Photoshop and details a variety of retouching challenges and solutions—including cleaning up that messy nose.
- Selecting and editing the hero shot
- Making a clean edit in Lightroom
- Adjusting exposure and white balance
- Cropping images
- Working with layers and masks
- Using Photoshop to remove stray hairs, brighten eyes, and remove scabs
- Swapping faces in Photoshop