- View Offline
- Selecting the right product shot for post-processing
- Using a tablet for detail work
- Adjusting exposure
- Correcting color cast
- Removing dust and scratches
- Retouching a product shot with the Healing tools
- Creating silhouettes with layer masks and clipping paths
- Adding shadows and highlights
- Replacing product colors
- Automating parts of your workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Kevin Stohlmeyer, I'm an Adobe Certified Instructor, and welcome to Processing Product Photos in Adobe Photoshop. In this course, we'll be learning techniques for retouching and doing post-production work using Adobe Photoshop on various product shots. First, we will take a look at getting started with the right kinda photograph for processing. Next, we'll take a look at non-destructive editing techniques, including using the healing and clone stamp tools, and filters. Here, we'll investigate when to use a clipping path or layer mask to create silohettes of our images. Then we will learn to recreate shadows, using existing sources or creating them from scratch.
Next, I'll take you through the process of adding a new label to your product, creating highlights and shadows, and using layer counts to present your work. Finally, we'll go through the various options for automating some of the processes we have learned. This course is for intermediate Photoshop users. Let's get started.