Join Ian Robinson for an in-depth discussion in this video Preparing audio for export, part of Artistic Video with Photoshop (2012).
I never thought I would hear myself say this,…but, yes, we can edit audio inside of Photoshop.…Honestly, it is something you should pay attention to, especially if…you're editing your clips.…Now, there aren't any big filters or anything like that,…so if you do need to edit your audio you probably want to use another …external application to do so.…But if you have audio on your clips, you want to pay attention to what actually…is playing back and what isn't.…Now, I know earlier we've been going through and toggling the audio on and off…for RAM previews and things like that when we cache all of our video frames.…
But obviously, sometime you'll have to pay attention to exactly what clips you…want active and what clips you don't.…So let's look at our project the way it currently exists.…If we scroll down to the bottom of our Timeline here.…You can see we have an AudioTrack_OUT and this contains our music file.…Now if we go over the right side of the Timeline and press the spacebar, …we can preview what possibly could be in this 04_01 clip.…
With this course, existing Photoshop enthusiasts can expand their skills to learn a new discipline while staying in the application they already know and love. Video editors will see how to fix footage issues like lens distortion and chromatic aberration and how to create unique effects with Photoshop filters, brushes, and effects.
- Optimizing Photoshop for video
- Browsing and importing video clips
- Understanding video groups
- Trimming and sliding video
- Applying video transitions
- Using video shortcut keys
- Fixing lens distortion and chromatic aberration
- Creating and animating masks
- Rotoscoping with vector masks
- Stylizing video with filters
- Applying specific color correction with 3D LUTs
- Adding and adjusting keyframes in the timeline
- Creating animated brush strokes
- Animating type
- Exporting video files
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS6 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost10h 30m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Video Editing in Photoshop
3. Correcting and Stylizing Video
Applying styles in practice8m 40s
4. Animating Graphic Elements
5. Creating Masks and Final Composites
6. Finishing, Exporting, and Archiving
What's next?1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.