Photoshop CS6 for Web Design (2012)
Join Justin Seeley as he reveals how designers can create vibrant web graphics, wireframes, and complete web site mockups in Adobe Photoshop. The course covers creating a custom web workspace for maximum efficiency; drawing, coloring, and optimizing web graphics; creating vector shapes and text that scale seamlessly; mastering transparency; building navigation bars and buttons; and speeding up these tasks with the Photoshop automation tools.
- Customizing a web workspace
- Decoding the mysteries behind screen size and resolution
- Coloring web graphics
- Using layers and layer comps effectively
- Working with transparency
- Creating wireframes on a grid
- Styling text
- Creating image sprites
- Optimizing images as JPEG, GIF, or PNG files
- Integrating with the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite
- [Voiceover] Hello and welcome to Photoshop for Web Design. My name is Justin Seeley. In this course, I'll be walking you through how to use Photoshop as a web design and mock-up tool. We'll start off slow by covering the basics like setting up a new document, using grid systems and working with color on the web. Then we'll take a look at more complex topics like layer management, creating wireframes for websites and applications, simulating user interface elements and exporting graphics in a variety of different formats. By the end of this course, you'll have gone through my entire workflow for creating a website mock-up that you can then take into Dreamweaver and code yourself or hand off to a developer to complete the project for you.
If you're ready, let's get started with Photoshop for Web Design.
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediate547,484 Views
Premiere Pro Guru: Video Finishing Techniques120,785 Views
Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Development502,172 Views
Managing Documents with SharePoint 2013196,148 Views
Fixing Video Exposure Problems in Premiere Pro CC99,296 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training4,283,533 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,678,359 Views
HTML Essential Training3,833,338 Views