Photoshop for Photographers: Color Emphasis
Make your photos pop with the selective use of color and Adobe Photoshop. In this short course, Chris Orwig takes you through a few methods to achieve amazing results with creative color. You'll learn to create color splash effects, hand paint color in both traditional and modern ways, colorize a grayscale image, target a color with masking and adjustment layers, and create vivid, vibrant color that makes your pictures come alive.
- Isolating color
- Removing and highlighting color
- Selectively desaturating an image
- Hand painting in color in a specific area
- Posterizing an image
- Creating a sepia-toned look
- Colorizing an entire image
- Changing the background color
- Creating vibrant color with adjustment layers
- Copying and reusing color adjustments to a new photo
- [Voiceover] Welcome My name is Chris Orwig and I'll be your host and guide in this course, as we focus in on how we can use Photoshop techniques to emphasize and enhance color in our photographs. And in this course we'll talk about how we can created what's called the color splash effect. How we can remove color from the entire image except for a selected area. We'll also look at how we can do some hand coloring and how we can create this look in a traditional way or a more modern way where we change the background and also the overall color palette of the picture.
We'll look at how we can colorize a photograph, which is all about adding a color or colors on top of a gray scale image. And how we can use masking and adjustment layers in order to target a particular color in a photograph. And in addition we'll look at how we can create some vivid and vibrant colors as well. So thanks for joining me let's begin.
Photoshop Color Correction: Target-Based Corrections19,415 Views
Photoshop Artist in Action: Tim Grey's Photo Optimization Techniques64,351 Views
Photoshop Insider Training: Enhancing Photos187,963 Views
Photoshop Color Correction: Dark Color Cast21,225 Views
Photoshop Color Correction: Extreme Color Cast23,250 Views
3ds Max 2015 Essential Training514,818 Views
Photoshop CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,447,784 Views
3ds Max 2013 Essential Training827,365 Views
Foundations of Photography: Exposure5,771,197 Views
The Practicing Photographer1,785,836 Views