Photoshop for Photographers: 2013 Creative Cloud Updates
Take a look at the updates to Photoshop CC from a photographer's perspective. In this course, author Chris Orwig reviews the new features and performance improvements in this ever-evolving program that can take what comes out of your camera to the next level. Learn about the improved sharpening and shake reduction tools, enhancements to the way you resize and upsample photos, leading to greater image and print quality in less time, and the Camera Raw improvements that allow you to fix perspective, selectively brighten, or retouch and remove distractions in better ways.
Note: Adobe Creative Cloud is updated on a regular basis. We will add more tutorials as features are added or changed, so check back often.
- Introducing Shake Reduction sharpening
- Using the Blur Direction tool
- Improving long exposures
- Resizing and upsampling more effectively
- Automating perspective correction with Upright
- Making linear retouching adjustments
- Improving masks with Minimum
- [Voiceover] Welcome. My name is Chris Orwig. In this course we're gonna focus in on the new features in Photoshop that are most important to us as photographers. We'll look at how we can work with the new and improved Smart Sharpen dialog. Here, we'll explore how we can sharpen our images in order to achieve even better results. And we'll take a look at a fascinating new feature which is called Camera Shake Reduction. This feature allows us to reduce blur in our images that happens as a result of camera shake. We'll explore how we can add creative blur effects to our photographs using the Blur Gallery.
And how we can now apply these blur effects using Smart Filters. Next, we'll look at how we can access Camera Raw as a filter inside of Photoshop, like how we can use the Radial Filter to apply a selective adjustment or how we can use Upright in order to make some automatic perspective enhancements and corrections to our photographs. Now we will be covering all of these topics and more, so without further delay, let's begin.
Photoshop Artist in Action: Tim Grey's Photo Optimization Techniques64,347 Views
Photoshop Color Correction: Extreme Color Cast23,242 Views
Photoshop Color Correction: Dark Color Cast21,216 Views
Photoshop Color Correction: Low Contrast20,485 Views
Photoshop Insider Training: Enhancing Photos187,960 Views
The Practicing Photographer1,784,856 Views
Deke's Techniques1,563,467 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)2,408,723 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2013)3,293,357 Views
Lightroom CC Essential Training (2015)1,136,116 Views