Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Photography and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
Note: Adobe Creative Cloud is updated on a regular basis. We will add more tutorials as features are added or changed, so check back often.
- Introducing Shake Reduction sharpening
- Using the Blur Direction tool
- Improving long exposures
- Resizing and upsampling more effectively
- Automating perspective correction with Upright
- Making linear retouching adjustments
- Improving masks with Minimum
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Welcome. My name is Chris Orwig. In this course we're gonna focus in on the new features in Photoshop that are most important to us as photographers. We'll look at how we can work with the new and improved Smart Sharpen dialog. Here, we'll explore how we can sharpen our images in order to achieve even better results. And we'll take a look at a fascinating new feature which is called Camera Shake Reduction. This feature allows us to reduce blur in our images that happens as a result of camera shake. We'll explore how we can add creative blur effects to our photographs using the Blur Gallery.
And how we can now apply these blur effects using Smart Filters. Next, we'll look at how we can access Camera Raw as a filter inside of Photoshop, like how we can use the Radial Filter to apply a selective adjustment or how we can use Upright in order to make some automatic perspective enhancements and corrections to our photographs. Now we will be covering all of these topics and more, so without further delay, let's begin.