Photoshop for Fashion Design: Rendering Techniques
Harness the power of Adobe Photoshop for rendering your fashion croquis and costume designs, taking your sketches from concept to completion. These techniques are not limited to fashion use; they're perfect for all designers and illustrators. Join Robin Schneider as she shows you how to scan, clean, color, and render your hand-drawn illustrations with tricks for adding faces and hair. Then learn how to use filters and brushes to replicate fabric textures like linen, flannel, wool, denim, or fur, and make those fabrics wrap around the body with the Transform and Puppet Warp tools. Robin will also show how to lay out your ideas on presentation boards in a way that will make clients and buyers take notice.
- Why render in Photoshop?
- Scanning artwork and fabric
- Using dodge and burn
- Making brushes to paint hair, fabric, and more
- Making seamless repeating patterns
- Working with pattern fills
- Using filters to add texture
- Sketching with a tablet
- Creating inspiration boards
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Robin Schneider and welcome to Photoshop for Fashion Design: Rendering Techniques. In this course, we'll look at how to use Photoshop for rendering fashion, (mumbles) and costume illustrations. I'll start by showing you how to scan and render your own hand sketches. Then I'll show you how to use filters to create fabric textures. We'll explore how to texture map fabric so it appears to wrap around the body using transform and puppet warp. And I'll show you how to make brushes for things like faux fur and hair. This course focuses on techniques used by fashion and costume designers but has lots of great information that can be used by anyone.
It includes how to organize layers, get the most out of your brushes, and set up your files for those last minute color and fabric changes. We'll be covering all of these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques that you can use to enhance your illustrations and save time. Now let's get started with Photoshop for Fashion Design: Rendering Techniques.
Drones versus Planes: A Conversation on Aerial Photography1,858 Views
Ableton Live 9 Tips and Tricks55,427 Views
Learn Outlook for Mac 2016: The Basics4,945 Views
AutoCAD 2014 Essentials: 04 Annotating a Drawing85,153 Views
InDesign Insider Training: Data Merge and Database Publishing130,258 Views
Illustrator for Fashion Design: Drawing Flats484,265 Views
Deke's Techniques1,567,617 Views
Illustrator CC Essential Training (2013)3,064,359 Views
Drawing and Painting in Photoshop - The Great Training624,655 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2013)3,294,268 Views