- View Offline
- What is color correction?
- Comparing RGB and CMYK color modes
- Using grayscales and neutrals for color correction
- Understanding pixels and bit depth
- Evaluating and correcting images with histograms
- Using nondestructive editing tools
- Removing a color cast
- Performing curve corrections in Camera Raw
- Affecting creative adjustments
- Retouching an image
- Sharpening images
- Preparing for print and web use
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Taz Tally, and welcome to Color Correction Fundamentals in Photoshop. In this course we'll be looking at evaluating images and then applying color correction and/or creative adjustments to your images. I'll start by using channels and histograms to show how a color image is constructed. Next I'll show you how to accurately evaluate the color characteristics of an image by using histograms. Then we'll see how to fix color image defects such as unwanted color casts or change the mood of an image by adjusting its color balance. We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and processes such as finishing techniques and outputting your images for various output devices.
Now let's get started with Fundamentals of Color Correction in Photoshop.