Photoshop CS6 Text Workshop
Chances are, when you think of Adobe Photoshop, working with text isn't the first thing you think of. And yet Photoshop offers powerful tools for creating and customizing text. In this course Tim Grey explores all the possibilities—from basic tools and techniques for adding and formatting text to advanced options like presets, styles, layer effects, and text on a path. Plus, learn how to fine-tune the text you've added to an image, get tips for creative things you can do with words and letters in Photoshop, and be introduced to some of the new features in Photoshop CS6 that make working with text surprisingly easy and efficient.
- Type tool basics
- Editing, moving, and aligning text
- Basic text attributes
- Character and Paragraph panels overview
- Kerning and tracking
- Vertical and horizontal scaling
- Transforming text
- Adding layer effects
- Putting an image inside text
- Hello, I'm Tim Grey. When you think of Photoshop, chances are photography comes to mind long before text. And yet, Photoshop offers remarkably powerful tools for creating and customizing text with flexibility and creativity. In this course, we'll explore the many possibilities for working with text in Photoshop. We'll get started exploring the basic tools and simple techniques for adding text to an image in Photoshop. From there, we'll learn how to modify text in order to change many different aspects of its appearance.
I'll show you the various ways for fine tuning the text you've added to an image, and guide you through the things you'll want to understand in order to ensure the best results. Next, we'll take a look at some of the new features in Photoshop CS6 that make working with text surprisingly easy and efficient. Finally, I'll share a variety of creative possibilities so you can really make the most of the text you create for any project. I think you just might be surprised at how much Photoshop is able to offer when it comes to creating and modifying text to produce incredibly creative results.
And in the process, I think you're going to have a lot of fun. Let's get started.
Photoshop CS6 Raw Workshop65,805 Views
Bert Monroy: Dreamscapes Volume 290,727 Views
Box OneCloud Apps for Mobile Productivity6,150 Views
Getting Started with ColdFusion 1066,483 Views
Building a Calculator for Apple Watch15,957 Views
Deke's Techniques1,565,488 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2013)3,293,738 Views
Photoshop CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediate650,283 Views
Photoshop CS6 Essential Training4,148,173 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,677,913 Views