Photoshop CS6 for Photographers
In Photoshop CS6 for Photographers, author, photographer, and teacher Chris Orwig explores Photoshop from the perspective of the photographer.
The course details the features and techniques behind enhancing and retouching photos, preparing them for print and online publishing, and much more. Chris demonstrates how to make basic edits in Camera Raw, develop and save color profiles, work with layers and selections, tone and sharpen, and retouch images while retaining their natural character.
Chris also shares some creative tips and project ideas, such as converting a photo to black-and-white and enhancing a portrait with hand-painted masks. The course also covers workflow details, such as organizing images in Bridge and Mini Bridge, optimizing Photoshop preferences, and calibrating your monitor.
- Getting started with Bridge and Mini Bridge
- Setting up color and performance preferences
- Calibrating your monitor
- Improving images with the basic controls in Camera Raw
- Creating, aligning, and organizing layers
- Using masks for removing or blending images and for sharpening
- Working with vibrancy, hue, and saturation controls
- Enhancing color and tone with Levels
- Using Curves and masks to enhance brightness, color, and tone
- Mastering the art of blending modes
- Correcting and replacing color
- Burning and dodging
- Converting to black and white
- Hi welcome, my name is Chris Orwig. You know for me the camera, it's a passport. It's an excuse to get out into the world and to have experiences like this. And you know the art and craft of photography it requires equal amounts of skill with your camera as it does with your post production work as well. And that's where Photoshop comes into play. We'll take a look at how we can work with Bridge and Mini Bridge in order to access and open our files. And also, how we can use Adobe Camera Raw to apply non destructive adjustments for our photographs.
We'll look at how we can work with layers and blending modes. And also, how we can make selections, so we can modify specific areas of our pictures. We'll look at how we can convert our photographs to black and white and also how we can create rich and vivid colors in our pictures. Well, we're gonna cover all of these topics and more. So, without further delay, let's begin.
Photoshop CS6 for Photographers: Camera Raw 7452,151 Views
Photoshop CS6 One-on-One: Intermediate854,820 Views
Photoshop CS6 for Photographers New Features265,100 Views
Photoshop for Photographers: Creative Effects435,709 Views
Photoshop CS6 One-on-One: Mastery295,455 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,678,359 Views
The Practicing Photographer1,787,756 Views
Photoshop CS6 Essential Training4,150,113 Views
Foundations of Photography: Exposure5,775,021 Views