This course was created and produced by John Derry. We are honored to host his tutorials in the lynda.com library.
- Setting up the painting workspace
- Getting acquainted with brush tip types
- Understanding brush behaviors
- Loading your brush with colors
- Managing the tool presets
- Drawing with pencils
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm John Derry and I'd like to welcome you to Photoshop CS6 New Features, Brushes. I'll show you how to get the most out of these natural media tools, so that you can apply them to your own work. I'll introduce you to the mixer brush cloning paint setup action and the associated cloner tool presets that enable you to treat (mumbling) symmetry, a photograph for example, like wet oil paint. I'll also provide optional content to extend the cloning paint actions functionality.
Now, let's get started with Photoshop CS6 New Features, Brushes.