Photoshop CS6 Image Optimization Workshop
The core strength of Adobe Photoshop is the way it enables you to improve the quality of your images, whether you're fixing a major problem or making a subtle adjustment. In this workshop Tim Grey explores a wide variety of techniques to help you get the best results when optimizing your images. He begins with basics like cropping, changing brightness and contrast, and correcting color balance, then moves on to more advanced adjustments like Shadows/Highlights, Curves, and dodging and burning. Then learn how to make targeted adjustments that affect only selected parts of the image and apply creative adjustments that don't so much fix a problem as add a unique touch. And best of all, Tim teaches all these techniques as part of an overall workflow designed to help you work quickly, efficiently, and nondestructively.
- Configuring the Photoshop interface
- Opening an existing image
- Basic RAW conversion
- Introduction to adjustment layers
- Reviewing adjustments
- Saving the master image
- Basic, advanced, and creative adjustments
- Hello, I'm Tim Grey, and I'll be your trainer for this video workshop aimed at helping you master an image optimization workflow in Photoshop. This is a subject I know well, having spent the last 15 years writing books and magazine articles, speaking at seminars and workshops around the world, and producing video training titles. Along the way, I've also gained a tremendous amount of real-world experience, and I'll share that with you in the lessons in this workshop. I believe in a workflow that maximizes flexibility and quality, and that's exactly what I'll guide you through.
We'll start off by looking at some of the overall concepts and workflow considerations in Photoshop. We'll then work through the basic adjustments for improving the appearance of your photos. With a strong foundation built, we'll then explore enhanced adjustment techniques, including my favorite method for dodging and burning to apply excellent control over the lighting in a photo. I'll also help you truly understand the use of curves to really take control over the look of an image. I'll also introduce you to the use of targeted adjustments to help you exercise even greater control.
Finally, I'll share some creative adjustments with you which will help you explore some additional ways you can interpret your digital photos. Along the way, you'll learn a lot and you'll have some great fun too. Let's get started.
Photoshop Image Cleanup Workshop26,184 Views
Enhancing Digital Photography with Photoshop CS639,579 Views
Photoshop Black-and-White Workshop24,232 Views
Photoshop Curves Workshop40,877 Views
Photoshop CS6 New Features Overview17,699 Views
Deke's Techniques1,567,617 Views
Photoshop CS6 Essential Training4,150,113 Views
The Practicing Photographer1,787,756 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)2,428,752 Views