- What is the Creative Cloud?
- HiDPI resolution for Retina displays
- Pen and Crop tool enhancements
- Copying CSS data to a web page
- Importing swatches from HTML/CSS/SVG
- Introducing the new 3D lighting, materials, and rendering controls
- Using the new materials controls in a real-world project
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, my name is Chad Chelius. I'm a trainer, author, consultant, and a user of Adobe software for more than 20 years. I don't just teach Adobe Photoshop, I use it every day to edit photos, create composite images, create website mockups, and much more. Ellery Connel will help out with the 3D lessons in this course. Ellery has taught seminars, webinars, training videos, and university level courses in 3D modeling, animation, and visual effects.
I think you're really going to enjoy this workshop. You see, Adobe has added some great features to Photoshop CS6, in the latest Creative Cloud update. What makes these updates unique, is that they're only available to Creative Cloud subscribers. Users who purchase the box product of the Adobe Creative Suite, won't have access to these new features until the next major release of the Creative Suite. In this workshop, I'll walk you through each new feature of the Photoshop CS6 Creative Cloud update, and how it can be used in a creative environment.
I'll show you how Adobe has improved the interface for users of high resolution monitors, and teach you about the new productivity improvements, such as conditional actions, and default styles. You'll also learn about filters that can now be applied to smart objects, default styles, new CSS features, as well as new 3D features, as well. Each lesson in this course will cover in detail, the new features added in the Photoshop CS6 Creative Cloud update. I'm proud to be the author on this course, and I hope you find it useful, and have fun learning the new features in the Photoshop CS6 Creative Cloud update.