Photoshop CS6 Creative Cloud New Features Workshop
If you're an Adobe Creative Cloud user, you'll find that the Photoshop 13.1 update gives you access to some exclusive new features. In this workshop Chad Chelius and Ellery Connell take you on a tour of these enhancements, which focus on file handling and web features. Learn how to edit nondestructively with the Blur Gallery and Liquify filter using new Smart Object support, create conditional actions, copy CSS data to a web page, and more. Also included are tutorials on the new 3D options in Photoshop Extended.
- What is the Creative Cloud?
- HiDPI resolution for Retina displays
- Pen and Crop tool enhancements
- Copying CSS data to a web page
- Importing swatches from HTML/CSS/SVG
- Introducing the new 3D lighting, materials, and rendering controls
- Using the new materials controls in a real-world project
- [Voiceover] Hi, my name is Chad Chelius. I'm a trainer, author, consultant, and a user of Adobe software for more than 20 years. I don't just teach Adobe Photoshop, I use it every day to edit photos, create composite images, create website mockups, and much more. Ellery Connel will help out with the 3D lessons in this course. Ellery has taught seminars, webinars, training videos, and university level courses in 3D modeling, animation, and visual effects.
I think you're really going to enjoy this workshop. You see, Adobe has added some great features to Photoshop CS6, in the latest Creative Cloud update. What makes these updates unique, is that they're only available to Creative Cloud subscribers. Users who purchase the box product of the Adobe Creative Suite, won't have access to these new features until the next major release of the Creative Suite. In this workshop, I'll walk you through each new feature of the Photoshop CS6 Creative Cloud update, and how it can be used in a creative environment.
I'll show you how Adobe has improved the interface for users of high resolution monitors, and teach you about the new productivity improvements, such as conditional actions, and default styles. You'll also learn about filters that can now be applied to smart objects, default styles, new CSS features, as well as new 3D features, as well. Each lesson in this course will cover in detail, the new features added in the Photoshop CS6 Creative Cloud update. I'm proud to be the author on this course, and I hope you find it useful, and have fun learning the new features in the Photoshop CS6 Creative Cloud update.
Photoshop CS6 New Features Overview17,679 Views
Photoshop Smart Objects457,432 Views
Photoshop CS Power Shortcuts104,179 Views
Photoshop CS5 Smart Objects Workshop29,274 Views
Creating Slideshows with FotoMagico and Photoshop19,920 Views
Deke's Techniques1,560,305 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2013)3,292,538 Views
Illustrator CC Essential Training (2013)3,062,460 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)2,393,600 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,626,905 Views