- View Offline
- Creating a panoramic image
- Using Content-Aware Fill
- Painting clouds with the Mixer Brush
- Creating new light and shadows
- Adding more objects to the scene
- Positioning, lighting, and rendering a 3D balloon
- Refining glow and shine
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi there, my name is Uli Staiger. I'm a photographer and retoucher from Berlin, Germany. I've created a collection of new Photoshop workshops that walk you through how to create stunning scenes step-by-step. By following along with me, you learn numerous sophisticated techniques and see them applied in a real-world setting. Each of these courses include all the exercise files you'll need to follow along with me step-by-step. In this workshop, balloons and colors are the primary elements creating a hyper-realistic scene.
You'll learn how to mask with just one brush step, how to draw sophisticated shadows, and how to complete the etch of a green meadow. Thanks for joining me for this course. I hope you have a great time.