Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Design and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Creating the basic panoramic file
- Placing the sky
- Masking the horizon by using a path
- Adding the helicopter
- Positioning and masking the sickle bar
- Providing contextual detail
Skill Level Intermediate
- Perestroika is, in the truest sense of the word, a breathtaking image. An old Soviet combat helicopter provides peaceful service as a harvester on a sunny crop field. Among many different tips and tricks about how to take the pictures for this ambitious project, I will talk about the process of painting light and shadows. Also, I want to explain how to create motion blur, and how to use new brush-based masking techniques, which you have probably never seen before. Different correction layers change the color and the contrast of the image, and make it look like a still of an action-thriller.
This training is designed for users who are familiar with Photoshop basics, and who will appreciate files with more than 10 layers. Have fun.