Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Design and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Creating the seascape
- Making colors and contrast match
- Adding the mountains
- Blending images with a mask
- Creating a new brush tip
- Improving light and shadows
- Adding a dancer and balloons
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi there, my name is Uli Staiger. I'm a photographer and retoucher from Berlin, Germany. I've created a collection of new Photoshop workshops that walk you through how to create a stunning scene step by step. By following along with me, you'll learn numerous sophisticated techniques and see them applied in a real world setting. Each of these workshops include all the exercise files you'll need to follow along with me step by step. In this Photoshop workshop, water and mountains are the most important elements building a set for the high-wire performer.
In this dream-like scene that takes place high above the sea, everything is about light and reflection. Learn how to build an island from a mountain and how to connect it with the water surface. I also show you how to create and light a realistic-looking rope just by using Photoshop tools. I hope you will have a great time with this course.