In this video, use Vector paths to create a perspective grid for your drawing.
- So, this is our rough sketch and it should be a good … starting point for our final drawing. … Another thing that will help us a great deal … with our final drawing, is a perspective grid. … Let's see how we can create that. … First I want to zoom out here … to see our full digital canvas. … The first thing that we notice is that our … rough sketch is pretty small. … Let's just scale it up by using the free transform function. … We're pulling the little handles here. … I can scale up my rough sketch. … I just want to bring it to a size that roughly fits … our whole digital canvas. … Hitting enter will confirm the transformation. … Now I want to create the perspective grid. … For that I zoom out even more and switch to the pen tool. … I want to create the perspective grid … with vector lines first. … I click, and create two points and my goal is that … these two points roughly fit the perspective … that is indicated in my rough sketch. … I'm trying to fit it to the line of wheels here, …
- Setting up a digital canvas
- Using palettes
- Selecting color using the Eyedropper
- Fine-tuning pressure of tablet pens
- Adding a Quick Mask
- Trying different Blending modes
- Using the Smudge, Blur, and Sharpen tools
- Using the Mixer brush
- Dodging and burning
- Selective saturation using the Sponge tool
- Using the Clone Stamp tool
- Transforming selections
- Color adjustments
- Changing layer opacity
- Adding shadows and highlights
- Painting a foreground, midground, and background
Skill Level Beginner
1. Setting the Digital Canvas
2. Control of the Digital Screen
3. Tools for Choosing Color
4. Settings for the Brush Tool
5. Additional Tools for Applying Color
6. Supporting Tools
7. Manipulating Color
8. Organizing the Digital Canvas
9. Digital Drawing
10. Colored, Digital Drawing
11. Digital Painting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.