Here we are going to take a look at how we can composite together multiple…exposures in order to increase visual interest in an architectural photograph.…These particular photographs were captured by an amazing architectural…photographer, Blake Marvin.…Blake is a great friend, and Blake, thanks a ton for the use of these files.…Be sure to check out his work at blakemarvin.com.…He has photographed some fascinating places all over the world, and he's won a…number of different awards for his work.…Well, here you can see with this photograph we have a few different exposures.…
On the background layer, we have an exposure which was created for the sky so…that we have these nice blue tones there in the sky.…I've also done a little bit of cleanup work on that layer as well, because that's…going to serve as our background for the sky.…Then we have another exposure which was captured for the creek so that we can…paint in some nice color here on the creek.…Then we have the third exposure. This one was created for the house, so the…
- Combining facial expressions from two images
- Creating a better group portrait with Photomerge
- Removing a subject from the background
- Changing the scale of a subject
- Enhancing the color and tone of a composite image
- Masking together multiple exposures
- Filling in background gaps
- Correcting overexposure
- Replacing the sky in an image
- Creating reflections
- Building in shadows
Skill Level Intermediate
Photography Foundations: Compositionwith Ben Long5h 29m Intermediate
Photoshop CC for Photographers: Intermediatewith Chris Orwig8h 49m Intermediate
Photoshop Masking and Compositing: Fundamentalswith Deke McClelland11h 35m Intermediate
1. Combining Expressions
2. Adding a Subject to a New Environment
3. Compositing to Improve Composition
4. Combining Exposures in Architectural Photography
5. Replacing the Sky in an Image
6. Showing Frame-by-Frame Action in Sports
7. Creating an Imaginative Scene
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.