Join Daniel Lieske for an in-depth discussion in this video Organizing the illustration on separate layers, part of Drawing and Painting in Photoshop - The Great Training.
- Based on this rough drawing,…we now want to create our finished illustration,…and in order to do that,…I will first select the extent of my illustration,…which I have defined in the drawing…and I will crop under Image, Crop my illustration.…So, this is the full extent of my illustration…and I also want to make it…a little bit bigger under Image, Image Size.…I'm now choosing the final resolution of my illustration.…
It's okay to do sketches and drawings in lower resolutions…because in this case the drawing…will not be visible in the final illustration,…and it's no problem that it's get blurred…when I scale the image now.…And the final illustration should be large enough to be able…to publish it on the Internet in a nice resolution,…and with a height of 2400 pixels, we would even be able…to make a small print from it in a decent quality.…And here it is, our final file.…
I will now put the color composition here…to 100% opacity again.…Let me just tidy up my file here a little bit.…My sketch can be muted down a little bit.…
- Setting up your digital canvas
- Controlling the screen
- Choosing color
- Working with brushes, textures, and the Paint Bucket and Gradient tools
- Making selections
- Working in Quick Mask mode
- Stroking and filling paths
- Manipulating color
- Organizing the canvas with layers
- Digital drawing and painting projects
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)with Julieanne Kost12h 27m Beginner
Creating a Digital Painting with Photoshop CS5with Daniel Lieske2h 17m Intermediate
1. Setting the Digital Canvas
2. Control of the Digital Screen
3. Tools for Choosing Color
4. Tools for the Application of Color
5. Supporting Tools
6. Manipulating Color
7. Organizing the Digital Canvas
8. Digital Drawing
9. Colored, Digital Drawing
10. Digital Painting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.