Join Deke McClelland for an in-depth discussion in this video Now away with you!, part of No Drawing Necessary: Custom Shapes in Photoshop.
- You want to see a real world example … of custom shapes in action. … This custom yard sign in which the dog, … the grass and the rabbit are all custom shapes … that I copied from Photoshop and pasted into Illustrator … in order to create this final design. … Looking for more? … Why not check out my course … Introducing Illustrator, by the way. … In the meantime, … I'm Deke McClelland and I hope to see you again real soon. … …
- Creating custom shapes with a simple drag
- Combining custom shapes onto a single Photoshop layer
- Copying and pasting custom shapes
- Smoothing out jagged outlines with the Simplify command
- Creating your own custom shape with Image Trace
- Integrating custom shapes into vector-based artwork