Join Nigel French for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Photoshop for Designers: Type Effects (2018).
- [Narrator] So that brings us to the end of the course.…I hope you've enjoyed it,…and I hope that it has started your creative juices…flowing, and got you thinking about the…type effects you'd like to create.…If you want to stay in touch,…here's how to reach me.…Please check out my other courses in the training library,…especially those in the Photoshop for Designers series.…I'm Nigel French, thanks for watching…and bye for now.…
- Illustrating a concept
- Modifying letterforms
- Creating distressed text with a displacement map
- Creating effects such as smoky or fiery type
- Painting type with custom brushes
- Creating print-inspired type effects
- Working with multilayered type
- Creating a type portrait
- Creating nostalgic type treatments
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop for Designers: Textureswith Nigel French1h 47m Intermediate
1. Simple Type Effects
2. Damaged and Distressed Type
3. Real-World Type Effects
4. Print-Inspired Type Effects
5. Type and Pattern
6. Type Portraits
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.