Join Robin Schneider for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Photoshop for Fashion Design: 1 The Basics.
- [Robin] Thanks for watching! … Now that you have all the tools that you need, … go forth and create. … Please visit my website adobeforfashion.com … or stop by my Facebook page and post some of your work. … I'd love to see it. … To learn more, you can watch the rest of my courses … on LinkedIn Learning, where you can find … Adobe Illustrator for Fashion courses as well as Photoshop. … You can also stop by my YouTube channel … and follow me on Instagram @adobeforfashion. … My Adobe for Fashion books are available at lulu.com. … Thanks again for watching. … …
- Why render in Photoshop?
- Scanning artwork
- Using Dodge and Burn
- Using the drawing and painting tools in Photoshop
- Adding color to your images
- Working with scanned color illustrations
- Layout styles for fashion portfolios
- Working with color libraries
- Creating mood boards
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop for Fashion: Warping Pattern Fillswith Robin Schneider2h 51m Intermediate
1. Basics You Need to Know
2. Working with Sketches
3. Working with Scanned Color Illustrations
Saving for print2m 15s
5. Creating Mood Boards
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.