Join Robin Schneider for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Photoshop for Fashion: Warping Pattern Fills.
- [Instructor] Thanks for watching.…If you enjoyed this course and would like…to learn more Adobe For Fashion,…you can check out these resources.…I have additional courses on LinkedIn.…You can visit my website, AdobeForFashion.com,…where I have links for downloads and a link to my book.…You can follow me on Instagram @AdobeForFashion,…on Facebook on my Adobe For Fashion page,…and I would love it if you posted your work…so I can see what you're doing.…
I also run the Adobe For Fashion User's Group,…so if you're in Los Angeles and would like…to come for a free meeting, follow our page on Facebook.…And finally, my YouTube channel where I post short…and sweet videos to supplement my LinkedIn learning courses.…I also take requests, so if there…is anything you'd like me to cover,…just let me know and I'll be glad to record it for you.…And while you're on YouTube, you might want…to check out Zoe Hong.…She's a great resource…that complements my courses beautifully.…Thanks for watching.…
- Using and scaling pattern fills
- Making basic patterns
- Turning scanned swatches into a pattern
- Working with textured fabrics or ditsy prints
- Working with other types of repeats
- Preparing your illustration
- Manipulating pattern fills
- Swapping patterns
- Mocking up photos
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop Retouching: Fashion Editorialwith Timothy Sexton58m 7s Intermediate
Illustrator for Fashion Design: Creating Brusheswith Robin Schneider2h 40m Intermediate
1. Important Tools to Know
2. Pattern Basics
3. Working with Scanned Fabric Swatches
4. Prepping the Illustration
5. Manipulating Pattern Fills
6. Swapping Patterns
7. Mocking Up Photos
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.