Before wrapping up this course, Chris Mattia gives you a few next steps to take on your personal learning journey.
- [Instructor] Now this brings us to the end of…Photoshop for Teaching and Learning.…But before we wrap this up,…I want to point out a few next steps for your…teaching and learning journey.…Now if you're interested in going…deeper into Photoshop,…then I'd suggest checking out either…the Photoshop One-on-One series,…with Deke McClelland,…or the Photoshop Essential Training series…with Julieanne Kost .…Although both of these series are geared…towards professional photographers…and designers,…with the skills that you've…learned in this course,…you're more than ready to take on either series.…
Now as far as which one to choose,…well watch a few movies from each series…and see which teaching style…works better for you.…And much of the work we did in this course…was geared towards preparing images…for the web so I'd suggest following up this…course with my HTML for Educators course.…Now in that course you'll learn and polish…your skills in the basics of HTML…to help you take all of your…teaching and learning work to the next level.…
- Mastering the Photoshop user interface
- Making selective adjustments
- Using actions for repetitive tasks
- Fixing common image problems
- Repairing an image with masks
- Preparing images for use on the web
- Creating 360 VR panoramas
- Making an animated GIF
Skill Level Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Photoshop
2. Image Basics for Teaching and Learning
3. Fixing Common Image Problems
4. Preparing Images for Presentations
5. Creating Web Graphics
6. Videos, Animations, and 360 Media
7. Exporting Images
Next steps1m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.