This course took you through tips and techniques that will help you speed up your post workflow when editing images in Adobe Photoshop.
- I hope you enjoyed this look at Photoshop,…making quick fixes to images.…Photoshop has a huge collection of tools,…but what it really comes down to…is matching the right tool to the job.…So no matter what your skill level,…Photoshop often offers great advantages…for quickly solving problems.…Hopefully, you have an idea of some of the power…that lies within, as well as, if needed,…the ability to turn to some third party filters…to help get the job done.…Feel free to revisit this course or also…check out some of my other photograph classes available…in the online library.…
My name's Rich Harrington.…Thanks for watching.…
- Cropping to a specific ratio
- Fixing images that are too bright or too dark
- Dealing with exposure, color, and skin problems
- Whitening teeth and eyes
- Changing the color of an object
- Blurring a background
- Adding a vignette
- Sharpening a photo
Skill Level Beginner
1. Sizing an Image
2. Exposure Problems
How do I fix a flat sky?4m 17s
3. Color Problems
4. Skin Problems
5. Controlling Focus and Backgrounds
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.