Join Emily Kay for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Photoshop for Web Design.
- [Narrator] Thanks for taking this course.…I hope you've picked up some new web design knowledge…and learned some beneficial techniques.…If you're interested in learning more about web…design and development, I suggest you check out…Chris Converse's course called…Creating a Responsive Web Design.…This course will delve more into the code-based portion…of web design and development,…but it's a great starting point.…If you're a little more advanced,…Chris also has a course called…Creating a Responsive Web Design: Advanced Techniques.…Again, this is going to delve more into the…code portion of web development, but it would be…a great follow-up for the course that you've just completed.…
You can find my author page on the library…and you may want to view my course on Creating Custom Brushes.…I hope you enjoyed the course.…Thanks again.…Happy designing.…And go out there and make the web a beautiful place.…
- Setting up workspaces and artboards
- Using libraries
- Responsive design tips and tricks
- Setting breakpoints
- Creating navigation elements
- Creating textures and backgrounds
- Embedding or linking smart objects
- Making custom templates
- Creating reusable UI elements
- Saving and exporting for the web
- Using Generator
Skill Level Intermediate
User Experience for Web Designerswith Chris Nodder1h 49m Beginner
1. Set Up Your Project
2. Design Responsively
5. Image Considerations
6. Export Assets for Development
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.